Bonaire MB3 Gas Central Heating System
If you want the most compact but feature-packed gas central heating unit, then the Bonaire M Series MB3 3 Star Gas Ducted Central Heating System is the ideal choice for you.
The MB3’s unique multi-tube heat exchanger maximises heat transfer, giving 3 star energy efficiency in a compact stylish design. All MB3 units have electronic ignition and state-of the-art diagnostic control boards. Plus there’s a slimline digital thermostat included with the unit or the option of a Navigator wall mounted or wireless programmable digital controller that allows you to preset four independent heating periods per day. Just set and forget. The MB3 external models have a Colourbond® cabinet.
The MB3 unit is backed by a 3 year domestic parts and labour warranty and 10 year parts only warranty on the heat exchanger and burner1.
Benefits of a Bonaire MB3 3 star unit:
- Range of internal and external models available
- Unique multi-tube heat exchanger, delivering maximum energy efficiency up to 84%
- Induced draft combustion for improved energy efficiency
- Electronic ignition eliminating the need for a pilot light
- Slimline digital thermostat included with unit
- Summer fan function
- Simple, easy to use start/stop timer
- Easy installation
- State-of-the-art technology
- Efficient operation
- Environmentally conscious design
- External model in Colourbond® cabinet – can be fitted internally if required
- Engineered for New Zealand conditions
- Internal units splitable for easy installation – can be fitted through a man-hole
- Designed for small compact NZ roof spaces – 30mm top clearance
- External furnace is ideal when roof/floor space is limited
- Upgrade option to a Wall Mounted or Wireless Navigator Controller
1 Conditions apply.
Diagram of the Bonaire MB3 Unit. Click to enlarge.